Free Nursing Assistant+ Class!
East Side Neighborhood Services is beginning our FREE Nursing Assistant+ Class in early July! Participants will complete courses at Minneapolis College and East Side Neighborhood Services over 11 weeks. Classes are Monday—Thursday from 9:30am—3:30pm.
North Memorial has shown investment in their community by partnering with East Side Neighborhood Services for this program. By providing resources, interview coaching sessions, and offering a pathway to employment at North Memorial, future nursing assistant students have an extra advantage once they receive their nursing assistant certification.
If you are interested in applying you must attend an information session. Dates for the information sessions:
- Tuesday, June 4th 1:00pm—3:00pm
- Thursday, June 6th 9:30am—11:30am
- Monday, June 10th 1:00pm—3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12th 9:30am—11:30am
East Side Neighborhood Services
Adult Employment Department, Second Floor
1700 2nd St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
You will be asked to complete a TABE reading and math test at the information session, which usually takes about an hour to complete.
For more information, please contact Eblakemore@esns.org
- High School Diploma/GED
- 8th Grade Reading and Math Level
- Able to fully commit your time for 11 weeks
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in the United States
- Can handle the sight of blood and bodily fluids
- Have good time management
- A passion to help others!