NORTHEAST CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (or NECDC) provides early childhood education and full time childcare to families from all income levels in a developmentally appropriate, anti-biased environment.
Parents receive support through parenting groups, referrals to outside resources for mental health care and crisis interventions. The program offers speech, occupational and physical therapy assessments and services, and family intervention services.
The NECDC Program provides adaptive programming for children and families with special needs. Our Center is a Hennepin County Strong Beginnings program, is fully licensed and nationally accredited by NAEYC providing care to children between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years of age.
The NECDC program offers individualized learning environments for children that promotes the healthy development of the child’s physical, social/emotional and intellectual growth.
- Pre-kindergarten care is offered for children 33 months to kindergarten. Children are offered daily early education experiences in math, science, music, creative dramatics, art, large and small group activities while developing their social-emotional skills that are essential to a successful kindergarten experience.
Download our parent handbook!
The program offers:
- Parent conferences twice yearly
- Tips and techniques on supporting education for your children at home
- Parent education information throughout the year
- Programming designed to fit the needs of families raising young children.
- Community events that are family oriented to strengthen parent-child relationships and create a sense of community.
For more information on our rates or to schedule a tour please contact us at:
email@example.com at 612-787-4048 or
firstname.lastname@example.org at 612-787-4025
The program is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.