Become a Certified Nursing Assistant!
East Side Neighborhood Services is beginning our FREE Nursing Assistant Plus Class in March! Participants will complete courses at Minneapolis College and East Side Neigh-borhood Services over 11 weeks. Classes are 4 days a week from 9am—3:30pm.
To apply, attend one of our information sessions at East Side Neighborhood Services Adult Employment Department, Second Floor 1700 2nd St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Monday, January 14: 9-11 am
Wednesday, January 16: 1-3 pm
Tuesday, January 22: 9-11 am
Thursday, January 24: 1-3 pm
You will be asked to complete a TABE reading and math test at the information session, which usu-ally takes about an hour to complete.
For more information, please contact Eblakemore@esns.org
- High School Diploma/GED
- 8th Grade Reading and Math Level
- Able to fully commit your time for 11 weeks
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in the United States
- Can handle the sight of blood and bodily fluids
- Have good time management
- A passion to help others!